Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love this shirt!


As usual - the title and picture of this blog have bugger all to do with the content...

Today I am reminded of all those people that buggered off in search of greener pastures. Whilst it IS true that we have some difficulties to overcome in our fair land, none of these has yet to overwhelmingly affect yours truly, so is the grass really greener on the other side?

But that's not the point of this post. I am looking forward tremendously to the return, albeit only for a holiday, of 2 of the nearest and dearest of these far away friends early next year.

I have already started planning activities and rounding up the locals to make sure their participation is guaranteed. Well, I thought we'd go wine tasting at Steenberg. That's about it so far...

In the not so distant future, I have a friend from the Big Shitty (Jhb) visiting which I am also looking forward to - should be an epic weekend (same as the one Lovecats is on - see below).


In other news, it is the other half of the Demonic Sibling Wolfpack's birthday today - Happy Snotty Birthday! Party of epic proportions planned for the weekend, with a theme of "opposites". What the fuck am I supposed to wear for opposites? The last time someone went vague with their fancy dress suggestion, I ended up going as a box of chocolates with red fishnet stockings on...

1 comment:

  1. thought it would have been obvious that the theme was a no-go as it wasn't mentioned in email... happy snotty day was not quite so happy, muchos snot though. other DSW half rocking it from snotty-tissue covered hell

    ReplyDelete