...contrary to popular belief, is not my two front teeth.
There are a number of things. Mostly things that didn't make it onto a wishlist - as gift buying, much to my disappointment - has been severely curbed this year.
Some of the things I want can't be bought. Even some of the tangible items are usually a bit too rare to find easily. But here goes anyway...
- I want the Grinches to give Christmas back. I love Christmas and the magical veneer of hope and generosity it instills in even the most pessimistic of people.
- I'd like me some World Peace. Real, actual, non-hippy end to the incessant fight for domination of others.
- More birth control.
- An end to abuse. Abuse of power. Sexual abuse. Domestic abuse. Most of all abuse to animals.
- I want my friends back - too many are scattered across the globe.
- I'd like Cape Town back - the tourists are already making it unbearable, and that's just on the roads.
- I hope that more and more people find love.
- I wish for the friends of mine involved in making music to enjoy the success they deserve. This includes the friends involved in my various projects as well.
- I want the pain from the sunburn on my knees to stop.
- I would love the superpower of "no hangovers" and an unlimited supply of Johnny Walker Black Label.
- Less restrictive laws regarding exposed boobs.
- All programme directors should be subjected to their own playlists and forced to endure the same hell as radio listeners.
- An end to celebrity obsessed society and more recognition for real artists.
- A black Audi A3.
- More time for renovations.
Modest hopes, I'll grant you, but they're mine.
Here is wishing all of you a wonderful festive season and may all your wishes come true in a prosperous New Year. Thank you all for taking the time to read the criminally crap tirades, stories and reviews.
NGDG: Over a dozen presents wrapped. Were their recipients good? Am I feeling festive? Who cares? Finally, my home is free of all that Avon shit. There are bottles of mens stink left. They're so weak I could give them to the homeless as cocktails.
Spread The Love. Merry Christmas!