Friday, March 25, 2011

IRREVERENT FRIDAY


It's back. IRREVERENT FRIDAY is back! Whoohooo!


SO far today I have suggested a friend of mine try prostitution as an alternative to her current gainful employment.

I have suggested bulimia as a cure for carb intake.

I have poked fun at New Zealand's shepherds, but not nearly as ferociously as they... ag, nevermind, you get the picture.

I got to work with a mother of a hangover.

And I can't wait to get home so I can lounge in front of the cricket with a beer.


Also, you will once more be thrilled to be informed that I have reinvented the entire culinary art by successfully feeding no less than 6 people last night. What's next you ask? Let's see how long I can avoid seating arrangements and RSVPs...


So the plans for the weekend include going to a metal gig tonight to watch the awesome Mind Assault unleash their new cd upon us. They will be accompanied by Suiderbees and The Thundergods - all happening at ROAR in Observatory tonight. With any luck I will manage to convince a "wholesome" young lady to accompany me home.


Tomorrow night I am djing at the very same venue. With any luck I will manage to convince a "wholesome" young lady to accompany me home.


Enjoy your weekend one and all!


Spread the love. Like insurance... My Way!


No comments:

Post a Comment