Friday, January 17, 2014

I FUCKING LOVE SEANCE


Meths. Difficult...

I've been watching a lot of Baking Bread lately. I'm constantly bemused at how easy it is to be drawn into the story and how we as viewers (or me, at least) become attached to, and even fond of or concerned for, the characters. I'm not that far into it, but they have yet to display evidence of what the meth does to an addict. Well, besides Wendy the Hooker, who has a set of gnashers that can only realistically be rivaled in Lavender Hill. But we have to remember these are manufacturers and dealers of drugs. Hard ass drugs that you wouldn't want your kid to take. Still, it's fuckin' enjoyable. I am pretty sure I'm addicted. Note, I finished that last sentence with "ted".

Here's a brain teaser that'll have you scratching your noodle for some time: What do a handsome mustache on an oversized bottle, the fraction of twenty two over seven, and spending time on a raft hallucinating about wildlife have in common?

Yup. Wonderful mathematics. Understood the world over, yet by only a few. Meth to math? I give you the djentrification of metal... Although even that has already devolved into something you can do on one stick. More baby-formula than the splendid example above.

I know. It was a real stretch, but somehow I managed to make a transition from the misunderstood splendour of calculus to the much maligned music that is heavy merril. Hang onto your knickers! Summerfest'14 is around the corner! And the good folks at Metal4Africa have once again put together a sampler compilation of music from the bands featured at the festival. Go on. Go get it!

And now that I have sorted out your entertainment for you, I shall take my leave. Friday afternoon lays before me like an inviting beach. I'm going to play football in the sun and drink beer afterwards. Who knows where that could lead...

NGDG: Just had an 8-year old say he didn't understand how my tattoos fit together. I told him that they don't really, and when he gets his first he must go as big as possible and think it all out beforehand. Sage advisor of youth.

Spread The Love. 69 > x.

No comments:

Post a Comment