Friday, May 16, 2014

OW! ME SO HORNY!


Despite Jack Parow's insistence to the contrary, he is NOT Dio. I only bring this up because I fucking hate Jack Parow and it's the anniversary of Ronnie James Dio's unfortunate passing and I feel like we should all be putting up the old horns today!
It's funny, but ska almost never existed. One day someone in a reggae/rap crossover band said "It needs more horns" meaning the guitar player should make it more metal, and was totally misunderstood. The rest is the Cape Town music scene's history.

It's Friday and I feel like being a little irreverent...

But instead I'll sit here slaving away behind my keyboard for your entertainment. And tell you all about last night. We had dinner at my sister's house. It was delightful.

So, the weekend is almost upon us. What are you all up to? I don't really care, actually. I'm having a Lovecraft themed party at my house for the honourable Herr Grun's birthday. I made a sign for the toilet. It says "Cthu-Loo". I'm also working on a spring loaded set of lifelike tentacles to come exploding out of the actual toilet when triggered by weight on the seat, but I doubt that'll be ready on time for the occasion. We'll see...

Now that I come to think of it, I do have something better to do. Grocery shopping. Cheers geeks! See you all next week! I'm going to spend the rest of my valuable time online to think up bad jokes with which to tease TDB about his exposed chin.

NGDG: I bought an antique from Ukraine on the internet and it made it to South Africa without being pilfered. On goes Life and Trade. Softly softly despite the bollocks.

Spread The Love. Put 'Em Up! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment