Thursday, March 15, 2012

STEAK AND BLOWJOB DAY



One should be rare.

The other should be well done.

Mixing the 2 up is a particularly heinous crime.

But that was yesterday.

Today, as the very irritating song goes, is a brand new day. And I'm gatvol. Moeg, moerig en moedeloos. This working for a living lark is so overrated. And then when I get home, instead of taking a well earned rest on my only night off, I intend cleaning like there's no tomorrow. Eish!

Many recommendations have been made in order to make the chore more bearable. Well, two. Both of them involve load music. I think that I'll try and tackle the problem from a different angle though. Nice soft, soothing, "whoosah..." music to soothe the furrowed brow. Then I think taking my time is also in order.

Or maybe I'll just give in and put my feet up, crack open a cold beer and ignore the embarrassing filth. Maybe I can just summon Mr Muscle.

So, Tarty Farty Tequila Party. She's going to see some or other festival this year in Old Blighty. The headliners on the first night are none other than The Cure. There aren't enough expletives in the English lexicon to sufficiently convey my jealousy. It's just not right. I go to her house and the only 2 cds worth listening to (because music is subjective) are a scratched ol copy of 'Gobshyte' and a moth-eaten 'Standing On The Beach - The Greatest Hits Of The Cure'. These are invariably played when I am there. Because otherwise I whine. You walk into my house, however, and the full discography is proudly displayed, every single album release from 'Three Imaginary Boys' to '4:13 Dream'. Scattered among these chronologically filed and pristine condition discs are a large variety of singles and limited edition discs as well. It's quite possible that it is one of the most complete Cure discographies in these parts - at least as far as owning the 'originals'. I even have 'Boys Don't Cry'...

And I have yet to see them live, in all their dishevelled glory.

It pains me.

NGDG: "Don't you just hate it when your cardigan snags on your blotter?"

Spread The Love. EVERY Day Should Be Fillet 'n' Fellatio Day!

3 comments:

  1. Jealousy is a terrible thing my dear. I will have you know I had the entire Cure collection once. But it was stolen. Along with a gothic music collection that could never be replaced. Sob! But who cares, I have seen The Cure live (their Wish Tour in 1992 to be precise - I still have the t-shirt) and I am going to see them AGAIN! As I would've seen them live TWICE, it doesn't matter what CDs I own, I am still one up on you... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tart2:MonsterNil
    :)
    Steak and Blowjob day....hmmmm I like my steak well done....

    ReplyDelete