Monday, March 19, 2012

TUTUS 'n' TIARAS



Yes folks, it's that time of year again when I feel the need to do my good deed.

Remember last year when I made an absolute arse of myself in aid of raising funds for my dear friend's dad? If you still haven't seen the damning footage, go and have a look see for yourself how much fun can actually be had in a head-on gale force wind. What we won't do for the promise of a cold beer at the end, eh!

Here we go - the event page for TUTUS 'n' TIARAS.
As always, all proceeds go to TEARS (The Emma Animal Rescue Society).

AND the finishing line is The Banned Rock Lounge, who have very kindly agreed to give YOU a cold beverage upon completion of your good deed! Win, win!


So, how was your weekend? Mine was strangely chilled. How did the manic weekends and laid back working weeks somehow manage to swop around without so much as 'by your leave'? Vexing...

NGDG: "I've spent the whole day gunning around with the roof off and Dropkick Murphys going full blast. Oirish genes beat Prohep any day."

Spread The Love. Run Forrest, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment