Thursday, July 24, 2014

HARDCORE BONDAGE AND FREAKY FETISHES

"Come on! What's the safe word?" 
"Fuck you! I am NOT saying 'NickelbackRocks'!"

Fetish Schmetish. It's only considered abnormal when she doesn't go along with it.
In fact, if the NG Kerk looks down on it, it is probably something worth trying.

I'm sure somewhere in the sacred texts, there exists some passage that translates to something like "exercise restraint".

And now, as promised, something completely different...

Is it considered OCD to try and eat neatly? Or for that matter, anything to do with food - be it preparation or mastication. You wouldn't want to stare into the gaping maw of some mouth breather chewing away frantically while verbally remonstrating the varied virtues of whatever is trending on Twitter this week any more than you'd like opening the lid of the margarine to find it mangled so badly you imagine Freddie Kruger and Edward Scissorhands had been playing thumb wars in there...

Yes. That just happened. At work. Further investigation led to the conclusion that a sharp knife was indeed used in the excavation - and therefore I assume, application - of said spread. It's so wrong! That's like drinking wine from a ceramic coffee mug when concealment isn't an issue. Please tell me I'm not alone in being mildly freaked out by such unrefined behaviour!

And how do I turn the spell check on this damn blog to English English? Fuckin 'Murica and its wholly dumbed down everything... Mind you, can't blame them. They've successfully managed to manipulate mass media to the extent where all the dumbfuck barely-literates they've created actually believe their foreign agenda.

Anyway, onto news of a more positive bent. Tonight I attempt the most extravagant dinner club yet. With any luck, my guinea pigs guests will enjoy my ambitious culinary creations. Let's hope the crippling expense doesn't end up being tipped into the bin, a ruined, burned crisp. At least I'll be cleaning up as I go along... Fuck Martha Stewart. Fuck Jamie Oliver. No, I really mean just fuck 'em.

And then it's the end of yet another dreary ol' week. Let's hope tomorrow isn't Food-Poisoning Friday. Last Friday our staff went to do their 67 minutes of guilt induced charity work. As usual, we did our thing for the animals, volunteering at the Animal Rescue Organisation in Ottery. My contribution was limited to getting high as fuck stuck painting the inside walls of a very confined - and poorly ventilated - waiting room toilet. At least I got to coo at one puppy. Let me tell you, the Day Of The Hound fast approaches. Does anyone know where one can sell one's soul online?

NGDG: The reason women can't park is that they've been lied to their whole adult life about how long six inches really are.

Spread The Love. All Six Inches. Around!

No comments:

Post a Comment