I've been meaning to get to this for quite a while now, but haven't ever had a gap. And since my entire life consists of non stop partying, much like this past weekend, replete with being in a permanent state of hungover, I thought it would make a nice change to avoid rehashing the same old crap.
Time for brand new crap altogether!
So - ladies and gentle readers - I present to you the BUCKET LIST:
[*Please note that I only have one or 2 things on my actual Bucket List that I'm absolutely sure of, the rest of it is either made up or completely without substance.]
- I want to sky dive. For real. Out of a perfectly functional plane. I don't think there could be a bigger rush.
- Bungee jumping off Bloukrans. Pretty much the same as skydiving. Pretty much "kak yourself" stuff...
- Get drunk on real tequila in Mexico and eat the worm that's been spending its time soaking up the lovely fire water.
- There's another entire section we'll have to file under NSFW.
- Record a full length album. Surprisingly (or some might say unsurprisingly), even though I've been involved in bands that have been this close, I still do not have a full length release to my name.
- I'd like to upgrade my property to a place large enough to accommodate my small battalion of big dogs. Rottweilers and Boerboele for choice, something I can ride around on.
- On the larger property thing, I would very much like to have a small collection of vines one day, something that could potentially provide enough grapes to let me try and make a bottle or 2 of my own wine. Wouldn't THAT be something!
- Finish my renovations, although I'm not holding my breath on that one...
- Learn to play the cello -or the guitar for that matter!
- Compile a decent Bucket List.
NGDG: "Just remember: there's life changing music out there you've yet to discover, books to read, people who will surprise you, and a thunderstorm on the horizon to cool the evenings you think will be too sticky to sleep. More life, friends! More life!"
Spread The Love. And Indulge In More Life!