Thursday, June 9, 2011

IMMORTALISING NEAL GOLDWYER




Well there's a unique take on things. As unique as the man himself, some may whisper in hushed, reverent tones...


You see dear reader, along with my eccentric pairing of ill fitting pictures to nonsensical diatribes, and the various traditions I have instigated like Irreverent Fridays, I now intend to add a quote from the gentleman in question at the end of each of my missives.


They're simply too good not to share and if you're not a friend of his on the dreaded FaceBoobs, then you will forever be bereft of his charming genius. At this point I would like to point out that I have never had the pleasure of actually meeting Neal, but am saving all my pocket money and hope one day to stand in the presence of his brilliance. Maybe he'll buy me a pint.


No, don't scroll down. I know you want to see for yourself, but first you have to read the rest.


On second thoughts, I really don't have anything of value to contribute to the general well being of humanity, so without further ado, here is the first of "Neal Goldwyer's Daily Gems".




Actually we'd better start you off by spoiling you with a couple just to get you going...


NGDG: "I had a glimpse today of how selfish kids can be. I asked a little girl, who was drawing pictures with her pencils anyway, to draw me one of a nun killing a spider with a dildo to no avail. Bloody artists."


NGDG: " Man I need to show a midget some love. Bucket list stuff. Check out Brigette the Midget."


NGDG: "Only degenerates and paedophiles use caps lock."






Spread The Love. Where's That Brigette bird?

No comments:

Post a Comment