Not the kind of list that lists a list of people that piss me off.
The kind of list that lists a list of the THINGS that piss me off.
- People that insist on taking a wide berth into your lane when turning a corner.
- Knoppiedrukkers. The type who must make use of official pedestrian crossings. At the expense of the traffic flow.
- Finger injuries.
- Someone reading over my shoulder.
- People who use their cell phones while they're driving.
- Call centres.
- People that just fail to pitch up to events that are important to their friends.
- Meat Markets.
- Getting out of bed on winter mornings.
- The fact that so many average people in the world are dumb enough to believe that they are above average.
- SMS text abbreviations taking over the way people communicate.
- Atrocious spelling and grammar that have become commonplace.
- Being added to Facebook groups without so much as a "by your leave".
- People spending money jazzing up cheap, reliable cars to make them look sporty, even though they don't go faster. Why don't they spend the extra money on buying a better car in the first place?
- Loud music through cheap speakers.
- Minibus taxis standing still and hooting incessantly.
- Cat vomit.
- Common people that are permanently too cheerful.
- Online stores that are incapable of processing a simple transaction.
- Insistent sales reps, street (traffic light) vendors, Glomail ads and televangelists.
The list goes on and on and on, but let me not bore you with the details.
Let me rather enlighten and entertain you with stories of my fantastic and fascinating weekend.
I learned half the Axxon set. Well chuffed and it's all sounding pretty damn brilliant.
Recorded a few bits n bobs for Axxon as well. All very hush hush, you see.
Joined Rose Thorn as she gracefully added another year. We did dinner and dancing. I had pooh on my head.
Was treated to spectacular lasagne last night. Thanks Stephen.
Alas Monster Moanday is upon us once again and far too soon for the liking of some. Especially this Monster. To make it better go and read about Tarty's epic Napier adventure last weekend. I tagged along for most of it.
On with the slog...
NGDG: "Investigators have pinpointed Germany's E.Coli outbreak to the inexplicable mountain of cucumbers demanded backstage at Lady Gaga's recent tour of Munich." [Old post]
Spread The Love. In A Listless Yet Vigorous Manner.