Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ETHICS... AND BOOBS. WITH SLAYER.


Yup. That'll do nicely...


Surprisingly, something I feel strongly about. The fact that a few beers generally is enough to wipe the moral compass from my mind has zero to do with it. I came across found a picture that was so superawesome I decided to use it for my daily blog pic, but after some consideration, decided instead to supply you with the link so that you could go to the artist's page yourself and see. I haven't got the time or inclination to mail and ask for permission, therefore I should not be allowed to use it. Now I shall have to go and look for something else altogether. I hope whatever it is I ended up putting there is worthwhile...

This is the picture I originally intended using:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=189831154376959&set=a.189831121043629.56135.189799451046796&type=3&theater

Mainly because I like boobs and I know people who have a thing for tentacles.

Anyway, back to life, back to reality.

It's Tuesday and it still feels like Monday. Had a busy weekend, see. Between recording, writing, rehearsing and more recording, I spent roughly 12 hours in my studio. Then it was time to don the Don outfit and go to the fancy dress where the theme was "dress fancy". I had no idea all those skrammonks had such dapper threads. It was like a scene out of Bugsy Malone. Without the ice cream. Also in attendance were our favourite friends, Cuervo, Jagermeister and Absinthe. It was a fuck up. A glorious, glorious fuck up. I swear that flat does something to people once they're inside...

Sunday was a Double Dad's Day. Each event had a three course meal. I don't know if it was the hangover, the tiredness or the over eating, but I was finished. Op soos weeshuis pudding.

To cap it all off, LordDoom and UntilRecentlyKnownAsHalfPint bought me the David Thorn book. I can't put it down. I laughed myself to sleep the other night. How very goth of me...

Shit, I still have to find a picture.

Anyway, as if the weekend wasn't enough, I will be in studio tonight and tomorrow night. Big things they is a-happenin'! Do not change the channel.

Ok, I'm going to go picture browsing quickly.

Found it!

Good thing too, otherwise I might have been tempted to use this (NSFW). The Vi-King posted that link just too late. Phew!

NGDG: "Welcome the butcher's Muse. That bleached caterwaul, I refuse to spend money on, as she rebuffs the condom. But she'll tweetle her twaddle, hashtags our douchebags and say 'hey, them bitches got money'. And honey, that's inches enough for me."

Spread The Love. R - E - S - P - E - C - T.

No comments:

Post a Comment