Friday, July 26, 2013

NICE ARSE!

This is a drawing. Unbelievable? Believe it!

Unlike the writer of this drivelly drivel, I'll keep this short and sweet. Last night I had the pleasure of witnessing the rare, more tender side of Juggernaught. See what I did there? Meataphorically speaking. Anyway, the blues jam was actually just that. Not so much the humpin' and hollerin' one would associate with these guys, but a wonderful night enjoying their virtuoso splendour, and some of Cape Town's finest to boot! Snake Hips blew his harmonica. THAT saxophone player was other worldly! And The Hair blazed a trail of shredding smoke all up and down his fretboard. I shudder to think how bad the arson damage would have been if he'd remembered his industrial strength fan...
Also, I watched The Search For Sugarman before venturing out. Wow! It has to be some movie to impress me as much as it did, considering how much I hate and loathe Rodriguez. It was a truly heartwarming and touching tale - a story that resonated very strongly with my own flagging hope of one day being recognised for my contribution to the world of music. Although, truth be told, perhaps it's a good thing I haven't found the acclaim I deserve, since it would most likely be in the form of stocks and public humiliation involving rotten fruit.

And then there's this delightful individual - check out Dumb student asks for Nirvana video message. I don't know. I really don't.

There was also a whole shock/horror episode today involving pedophiles who don't want to be viewed as monsters. A lengthy debate arose wherein we discussed the desire to act on sexual urges involving minor versus the mere attraction to minors. No resolution has been reached. Some argue that it is a sexual orientation, much like LGBT, proposing that you cannot help to whom you are attracted. There may be merit, but I'm going to call them sick motherfuckers anyway. Call me a bigot. Publicly flay me for not understanding these poor afflicted people. I mean, I dress up as a fairy occasionally. And The Hot Girlfriend is half my age. And I recently attended a Michael Jackson party... But these okes are something special! I had written a whole bunch more, but I'm not getting into it anymore.

I'm off to play football in this ghastly weather. Let's hope I don't melt like the salt pillar I will undoubtedly be turned into for all my blaspheming and rabble rousing.

NGDG: I will finish all 600 grams of this pork ribs. Insh'allah!

Spread The Love. Just Leave The Fucking Kids Out Of It.

No comments:

Post a Comment