Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ATTENTION!



It has come to my attention that there are still people out there that are blithely unaware of how full of shit I am. I get daily questions regarding topics that are clearly set out in bullet point on The List. It's like I'm doing this because I like the sound of my own typing.


(Actually I do this because I'm a self indulgent prick most days.)


I have an overwhelming urge to do the rest of this blog post in a Mexican accent, but you can imagine how difficult that would be, considering I left my poncho at home today. Besides I'm prone to overuse "h" when I type phonetically.


It's been a slow day in a slow week. Time has been treacle all day and nothing has happened. I am writing this here collection of nonsensical observations, not to entertain you, my faithful readership, but to stave off the ever encroaching tentacles of deathly boredom. This is not always the case. Luckily. Most days I am filled with a zesty zeal and an appetite for life that's full of things happening all the time. Just not today. Today I'm taking a rain check on "exciting". Except for drinks with Aunty Nexus after work for a spot of catching up and apparently a discussion on camping lights, dungarees and the pros and cons of turning lesbian. I plan on letting her into the little secret. I too am a lesbian. Pity Axl Rose beat me to the punch...


Perhaps Neal has something of more literary nutritional value than me today.

NGDG: "I will bet you a fistful of jazz flute that there were bears prowling the office grounds today."


Nope - looks like it's been a day far everyone. Go home. Get drunk. Come out fighting tomorrow. What are YOU doing later?


Spread The Love. Onto The Ladeeez.


No comments:

Post a Comment