Thursday, December 20, 2012

WHAT IF MICHAEL STIPE WAS RIGHT?



It's that time of year again. Yes, it's also time to moan about sharing my paradise with unwanted visitors, but honestly, if it wasn't for this slight discomfort, Cape Town's economy would collapse...
No, I am of course referring to my annual obligation to bring you a "Best Of" post, summarising the highlights of a year of blogging and - hopefully - some enjoyment. It's a slog. I lie. I love my own writing. If I didn't, I wouldn't do it. But I have trawled the last year's worth of drivel and come up with this rather lengthy 2012 list. For you. Enjoy:

  1. Here, have some boobs and some free metal.
  2. Everybody shouts on "I Love Lucy".
  3. Jees, I do go on about boobs a lot.
  4. Yes, THAT Ramfest, the one where I got to interview In Flames.
  5. A story of Hope. In which I gush like a star struck fanbay. In my defence, it WAS the most moving show EVER!
  6. You have to make yourself kak to be successful.
  7. They say charity starts at home, but I'm never moving to Table View. Tutus 'n' Tiaras time!
  8. It's always funny when I write about my own pain.
  9. Tolerance is not the act of showering off Aids.
  10. Ghosts and Ghouls and Grämlich.
  11. I just like the picture in this one.
  12. In which I rant from the anonymous comfort of my "keyboard activist" airconditioned office.
  13. The day the muuuuusic died...
  14. People who legislate abuse should be killed so hard they die until they're dead.
  15. This one has a prize winning heading!
  16. How to pick up chicks.
  17. Steaks and blowjobs are a cure for all evils. There is a spelling error in this one - a true rarity. For you.
  18. A five minute joke about a Playboy Bunny.
  19. Go on! I dare you! Complain about the heat. Arsehole.
Anyway, for those of you still stuck at work with fuck all to do, go on. Click away and have a good chuckle, a good insightful moment, or just a good bowel movement. Then carry on with your online Christmas gift purchases.

Later!

NGDG: "Didn't you want a Playbox for Christmas?" Mum.

Spread The Love. It's The Last Day You Can... Heaven Credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment