Monday, June 3, 2013

YOU'VE MADE A HAPPY MAN REALLY OLD!

Thanks, Dead Elvis!

Just a quick one, since I am still in some sort of limbo after the awesome weekend I just experienced.
I'd like to thank one and all for their participation in my virtual destruction over the course of the last 3 days' partying. You all clearly still regard me as someone who can hold his booze and who likes to test the limits of his constitution. So far so good. I'll take your enthused confidence in my abilities as a good thing.

The birthday surprise from The Hot Girlfriend literally rendered me speechless. I have been taken by surprise like that before, but this was even more hectic. I must be doing something right...

And as for the gifts, laughs, larking about, photo-ops and loud, raucous debauchery that was my party, well, what can I say. Thanks to all that were there. If you weren't, you missed out, although you'd also have your mug emblazoned all over Faeceboobs with the phrase stuck next to it: "HE LOVES THE COCK". Ah, good times...

The Greek even stuck money in my pants...

Then yesterday, after almost no sleep, and a marathon kitchen-clean, it was off to the Brother-In-Awe for a loooong boozy lunch with the folks. He virtually shares a birthday with me. We only cared about minding our Ps and Qs until the second glass of wine, after which shit got quite entertaining. But I'm feeling a bit wobbly today. Still...

And here's proof positive that, although the theme tune for my birthday was written by Robert Smith and released on 'Bloodflowers' in 2000, I can (and still do) act like a young inebriate, and enjoy every second!

Thanks once again to all of you for sharing this minor milestone with me.

Spread The Love. Never Enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment