Monday, September 12, 2011

IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE FRED DURST WHINE IN YOUR BRAIN, THINK OF 'BREAK STUFF'



It's just one of those days.


So you've probably missed me. The past few days have seen me do quite some travelling. You're going to have to accept my apologies for not regaling you with tales of the fantastic and the magical times had by all. This would be inappropriate and utter fabrication. With any luck this funk will not last and I shall return to my usual charitable-of-spirit self. At which time I will probably get quizzically existential on your asses. We live in ill advised hope.

Not that anyone gives a fuck, and there are certain people that really should, but these actually do have certain meaning:

Book 12 : Chapter 5 : Verse 25 - 31

NGDG: "The world truly is smaller than a small thing you pick out of your food and turn to look at in the light as you wonder 'What IS this weird small thing?'"

Spread The Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment