Thursday, September 29, 2011

IRREVERENTLY YOURS...


It's a beautiful day in the Mother City.
The Boks look like they are doing ok.
It's so close to the weekend I can taste it. (Although that could be the roast beef from last night.)

Then why is it I am surrounded by tension and spite and general ill feelings? Apparently it's that time of year, when just about everyone is going mental and losing the plot... Or is it just me?

Irreverence is a beautiful thing. So perhaps I should just give in and join the swelling ranks of malcontents that seem to be taking over at the alarming rate of a zombie apocalypse. Or maybe not.

Fuck all you moaning, whinging, mouth-breathing bastards.
Fuck me for letting you get to me.
Fuck off...

Irreverently yours.

Spread The Love. On Your End Of The World Salti-Crax.

No comments:

Post a Comment