As mentioned in yesterday's post, it's that time of year when a retrospective look over one's shoulder is a pretty decent idea. In this case, it's primarily for your entertainment, but also so I can remember what I got up to. You see, this blog also serves to document the "Suitable For Work" part of my life. And considering I suffer from permanently-shitfaced-amnesia, this has been quite useful. Michael Gira would be proud...
So here is the "latest-wat-uit-is" best of the Monster From The Blog. My Christmas gift to you:
- Not a single slinky in sight - a manic tale of celebration and celebrity.
- Apparently everyone does Mondays wrong. This explains a lot.
- When your average day at the office is a Boner-fied Net Wank.
- If only it had been Flesh For Fantasy...
- I think Meshuggah said it best. Of course they did. The only way to live.
- Don't worry, this "bit between" is not too graphic!
- The Seven Deadly Sins of internet use - according to this Ass Badge.
- A Challenge. It was all about pie. Unfortunately not the 314 variety.
- It's time to shave a line down the middle of your chest hair.
- Inspirational. Like American with oversized smiles and pomped up on their own zeal.
- It's close enough to Christmas to include my Wishlist here.
- Aaaah! Mo'vember Reign! Read this even if it's only for the picture.
- A large black man with udders.
- Everything's coming to a grinding halt...
[Previous "best of" here.]
Spread The Love. Share My Blog. That's What "Spread The Love" Means! Duh!