Good things come in 2s. Ask Noah. Or that one cup... I could go on.
And that is why you, dear and wonderful reader, you get a double dose of my worthless wittering today. At least the word vomit on these here hallowed pages is of a greater literary value that that vacuous bilge spewed forth from the "imagination" of that chick who slams her face into the keyboard and publishes the result under the heading 'Twilight'.
As you can imagine, and if you're still reading this, I am rather more short on ideas with which to entertain, enlighten and enliven you, since I have already posted today. Plus I have switched off any mental capacity I may have had in order to thoroughly relax and watch the awesome test cricket. We may just pull this one off. C'mon boys!
So if you, like me, are a little short of ideas with which to pass the time or need a break from your breakneck busy day, here are a few suggestions:
- Go and look up some webcomics and read them from their inception. I recommend 'Cyanide and Happiness' and 'Diesel Sweeties'. Among many, many others.
- Go out and purchase a nice lacy, revealing black g-string and practice your throwing arm. I'm VERY disappointed that there weren't any additions to my collection. Come on people! I need to complete my panti-gram.
- Get on Skype and come have a chat with me.
- Go submit the the story of your First Kiss, or read about those of others. Great idea!
- Go and check out any one (or all) of the following cultural online phenomena: Metal4Africa, Voice Of Rock, Kultur Magazine, sumografika, BlackMilk Productions or type in Sophie Dee into your browser.
- Make sure you're ahead of the very popular pack of music connoisseurs by doing your homework on the following acts - all tipped to be the next big thing in 2012: Shannon Hope (ethereally, achingly gorgeous songs by one of the most talented singer/songwriters of her generation) , Sabretooth (those lovable 80s-inspired metal maniac virtuosos - releasing their debut album at Mercury on the 20th Jan), Axxon (face-melting industrial metal barrage of immense intensity - single 'Bite Your Tongue' out soon), or go and hone your music trivia knowledge at MyMusic Matrix's MegaQuiz.
More than that I could most certainly suggest, however we must maintain at least the most thinly veiled pretence that this here virtual soapbox is SFW.
Oh yes, I would like to take this opportunity to make special mention of the wonderful people at Paul Bothner for their constant and generous support. In my constant and continued attempts to emulate the sounds made by a strangled parakeet, I am eternally grateful to the following brands: Jackon Guitars, Laney Amplification and RotoSound Strings. Now if only I could wax a plectrum sponsorship - I left ALL mine at Rock The River. And immediately we revert to the good old days when we were forced to fashion picks from cut out bits of empty shampoo bottle...
Looks like it's just about time to haul ass off home and put feet up in front of the cricket. Home is where the beers are.
Oh yes, and GO VOTE for my fantastic friend, Tarty Farty Tequila Party here. Tip: You have to type in 'Rachel Robinson'.
Spread The Love. Like When The Fat Kid Sees A Twinkie.