Monday, January 14, 2013

CRY, THE BELOVED COUNTRY

Bono finally found what he was looking for...

Actually, Julius... Make that more "cry me a motherfucking river"...
Shame, did you get a spank-botty from the big boys? Did they take away your toys and your privileges? Are you in the kak of the "hit the fan" variety? Boo fucking hoo! Can't pay your debts now that the purse strings from an evil and corrupt government YOU helped secure been cut? Feeling a right pillock? Now imagine what all those people feel like who voted for you fucking idiots all these years.

Luckily you'll be able to live off your fat reserves for at least until you can coerce some fat-cat money-man to pay for your medical parole...

In other news, I have been cheated. Not only is the SABC so dismally and utterly worthless that they can't even put the gazillions of rondts bled from its viewers to good enough use to get the rights to broadcast HOME test cricket, but the highlights late at night have horribly restrictive sound problems. Fuck you, SABC. Also, New Zealand were so rubbish that 4 entire days were lost because they got such a hiding. South Africa won without having to bat twice in both matches. I smell a rat.

On a much brighter note, I have online training at work - today and tomorrow. This will account for you not having my undivided attention. My apologies. The joy.

So what did you get up to this weekend? Mine was filled with not watching cricket, running in the noonday sun, and finally, braaing at the in-laws, which was awesome. Coincidentally, I have come to the conclusion that I must be a mad dog, since I am not an Englishman in any other way but the broadest definition. A very red mad dog, it has to be added. A new hue. Rabid Red. It would probably make quite the seductive shade of lipstick.

And speaking of dogs' penises that resemble lipsticks, The Parlotones have just jetted off to become astronauts elsewhere on the planet. Finally. Good luck, 'Mericuh!

It's a good news day! Tarty Farty Tequila Party made it back home in one piece last night as well! She's been playing "colonialist-colonialist" all holiday. Can't wait to read all about it!

NGDG: I had a dream last night about the woman I'm going to marry. Never seen her before.She made a joke at my expense in the only way it's possible to do so without me writing you off like a bad debt. And it was set, in the dream, in a summer that seemed like it belonged in the past. I'm scared I may have perved over a friend's mom in my childhood.

Spread The Love. What? It's Lost? Ok... Fire At Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment