Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2 GIRLS, 1... NO WAIT HANG ON. 4 GIRLS, 2... SHIT THAT'S NOT IT EITHER...

It's a duck blur...! Thanks, Mo-With-The-Mostest. No idea where you got it...

Well, well, well. Who'd have thunk it. Today, and indeed this very post, marks the FOUR HUNDREDTH time you've been forced to endure my ranting, my commentary, my opinions, my views, my reviews, my silly diatribes and my peep hole glimpses into what it is that I do with myself. Take your mind out of the gutter.

Thank you for keeping on reading. I wouldn't bother if it weren't for you, my clearly erudite and "cool before it was cool to be cool" readers. My friends. NOT my family. If they ever read this, they'd shit. Except obviously the better half of the DSW, otherwise known as The Little Sister.

So this being a landmark entry, perhaps I'd better make it interesting. And... right on cue... I have sweet fuckall to contribute. Not to the literary content of the intrawebnets or humankind in general. Nyet. Nada. Bupkiss.

OR, I could go all John Cusack on your ass and start making 'High Fidelity' lists, seeing as it's a numbers game today. Let's see. Let's make four lists of my Top 4 something-or-others today. This may require some thinking...
Ok, the rules are, I'm not allowed to do too much premeditative analysis, just the first 4 things that pop into my head when I have thought of a heading. Here goes.

Top 4 songs with the word 'for' in their titles:

  1. For My Fallen Angel - My Dying Bride
  2. For You - My Dying Bride
  3. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
  4. Forsaker - Katatonia

Top 4 things to do when drunk:

  1. Make derisive comments about shit music and/or bands.
  2. Embarrass the balls off of anyone in the vicinity with loud, belligerent and more often than not, lewd observations about anyone and anything.
  3. Lose my beer and accept that I have to go and buy another.
  4. Giggle like a little girl and not remember anything the next day.

The 4 most terrible things in the whole world:

  1. Birds.
  2. Bad music.
  3. Other people and what they are capable of inflicting on one another.
  4. The unstoppable march of progress, since it has resulted in nothing more than more greed, less manners and the utter annihilation of conventional spelling.

And last but by no means least - and by that I mean "I can't think of anything else"...

Top 4 of my posts over the years:

  1. Gut Busters
  2. The List
  3. De Agony Of De Feet
  4. Shake What Yo Mama Gave Ya.

Oh, go on! You KNOW you want to click and find out if my boastful assertions are true...

And that, in no particular order, is nothing more than a very entertaining break from your mundane little lives. Enjoy! I'll be back again tomorrow with more, like it or not.

Also, as it was Doom practice last night and NO FUN is allowed, you'd be surprised how many derivations on movie titles you can come up with by substituting a word, or part thereof, with the word "pooh". I sometimes marvel at the adolescent sense of humour displayed by my growned up friends.

NGDG: Phone's battery is about to die. Still, I will pretend to FB long after its tamagotchi-death-throes so weird man in takeout queue keeps himself, if not his eyes, to himself.

Spread The Love. Forgive, Forget, Fornicate. For Fuck's Sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment