Monday, May 14, 2012

2 LITTLE 2 LATE

Ever since I got that picture I have been dying to use it in this here bloggy blog blog. Finally I have sweet fuckall to say - nothing to promote and even less to report on. Rose Thorn and I totally forgot that Biffy wasn't going to Barf Lies, so we ended up nursing a pair o' pints waiting for some people to pitch up. Then we went home. Uneventful.

So, true to form, I have successfully avoided the dreaded lurgy through sheer bloody mindedness. Given that there were so many things to organise and attend, I wasn't going to let the sniffles get the better of me. Oh no, sirree! Now that I am on the verge of going on my annual leave, guess what! I may even go and lie in bed before my leave starts. I especially enjoy having to deal with this when I'm trying to wrap up projects so I don't have too much unfinished business while away AND I'm in the middle of doing the auditor's damn job for them...

If I miss anyone's birthday or special event, or don't reply with undue haste to silly spam invitations, my deepest apologies. Looks like the intrawebnets is free of my inane blathering for a fortnight. You think you can handle it? I'm pretty sure I'll muddle through. If you're bored and or deprived/depraved enough you can always go and check out the "best of" my daily dose of delusion. Here are a few favourites from the recent past:

Booze Panic!
Good earplugs- this season's must-have accessory.
Your Irreverence...
Fillet and fellatio.
Reliving the glory daze...
An education in music and me.
The art of sloth. Nothing at all to do with NWA.
Here is a speech about ineptocracy - "fuck you, South Africa."
A Stella voyage of self discovery.
In which I get tricked and expel a lung.


*THIS WAS IN DRAFT WHEN THE INTERNET WENT DOWN AT WORK ALL AFTERNOON ON MY LAST DAY BEFORE LEAVE. SOD IT - YOU'RE GETTING IT ANYWAY

Spread The Love. Ask Miss Pacman How.






No comments:

Post a Comment