Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BOOGIE NIGHTS



Oh Rollergirl, hallowed be thy name. And ravaged be thy everything else!


I watched Boogie Nights last night, and whilst it is quite a long and trying movie, Rollergirl remains the highlight even after all the dog earred years of watching it over and over again.


I am going to the next fancy dress I am invited to (providing it doesn't have too specific a theme) as Rollergirl. I have rollerblades and a penis, so it may not be quite as believable, but I'm doing it anyway. Getting rabidly drunk in rollerblades should be a laugh though...


On an entirely different note, I am getting exceptionally cheesed off with humanity once again. The level of intolerence, indifference, stupidity, torpor, selfishness, self-centredness, cowardice, prejudice and just generally being UTTERLY FUCKED UP is getting to me.


I need a lie down. Either that or I am going to be enjoying another type of sex. The Polsmoor Polka, to be more specific. Homicide is still frowned upon, even after I've explained at length that it should be condoned, at least in special cases when someone is obviously deserving of it.


Spread The Love. That's how Heather and I roll...


No comments:

Post a Comment