Thursday, July 19, 2012

THREE-BREASTED HOOKER!


For those of you who can't entirely remember Total Recall (see what I did there...), here is a reminder of why it was, and still is, such a great movie. THIS little value pack right here! Arnie is Arnie, but these puppies are triplets! Two mooring stations for your motor boat will always be better than one!

Today has been a great day so far. Other than the getting out of bed and dragging my dreary arse off to work. There is so much to be thankful for. Not least of which is this parody of Oh Fortuna! doing the rounds on the intrawebs. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself the biggest favour you're going to do before your daily "alone time" and click for the funniest thing I have seen in, like, forever.

And speaking of things pleasurable, I am finally going to see the mighty Red Devils play in the flesh. On Saturday. Against Ajax Cape Town. At the Cape Town Stadium. Although if last night's game against AmaZulu is anything to go by I may well be more interested in the bar. The highlight of last night's lacklustre blooding-in of new "talent", and something that came as quite a surprise, was that Berbatov turned in a man-of-the-match performance, even though he is next to exit Old Trafford for a meagre 5 Million Pounds, less than a sixth of what they paid for him. I hadn't heard of half the players on the park, but don't think I'm alone in this as most probably only know Rooney and Giggs anyway...

Did you see? There's a picture of a Three-Breasted Hooker up there! I wonder if she pads her rates?

Anyway, this morning, by way of contributing greatly to my wonderful mood, someone new discovered this here wee blog and issued their basic approval. I am nothing if not "inwardly concerned". So I thought it prudent to direct this new appreciator of the finer things in life to the following "best of" link, which isolates a few highlights from all the other nonsensical drivel for him to read. This previous "best of" as well...

Anyway, best I get this posted. Duty calls. I have to go down to the hardware store for some "plumbing supplies". And not the good kind either...

NGDG: They're removing the Wonderbra hoarding that greeted me on the penultimate turn of my morning run. Which is regrettable. It was such a great motivator. Those scantily-clad lovelies saying "Push it, Neal. Feel the burn! Or you'll end up with boobs like us."

Spread The Love. Glory! Glory! Boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment