Thursday, December 19, 2013

FOREVER REMAIN

Thanks Sid!

Only people with the most exquisite music taste will get the reference. But really. It's for all my friends (well, three of them...) who have a strange tentacle fantasy thing happening. And it's Christmas. According to Shoprite and Canal Walk, it has been since Easter.

And as I do every year, I have compiled, because you, my dear beloved reader cannot possibly be expected to keep up with all my mindless drivel, a best of. Below is a list of posts I've made throughout the year, reflecting the least pointless. This is not a statistically correct list. It is not derived from number comparison. Rather it is my own favourites. And since I win 'Narcissist Of The Year' every year, it's reasonably accurate. (Don't tell my dad, I hate it when he gloats.)

Here. It's me. Filling your stocking:

  1. Yet another opinion on the current state of the music industry.
  2. Priscilla, Queen Of The Desserts.
  3. Tattoos 'n' shit.
  4. Now I Wanna Be Your Dog!
  5. Bad day at the office.
  6. Menage a trois.
  7. How to be less like you.
  8. Bergie business boom!
  9. You will have great sex with a gorgeous person forever and ever
  10. Sixty-nine! Sixty-nine! Sixty-nine!
  11. On Defecation Boulevard!
  12. The only REAL Scandal in this country is the soap opera by that name.
  13. Penniless for your thoughts.
  14. I should have treated Kulula like the Porta-potty it is...
  15. NOT a phrase I heard in high school.
  16. Beggars Banquet.
  17. In which Will Smith punches an alien.
  18. Lolcats is not a Cure song.
  19. Sonic Tonic for the tone deaf.
  20. Why so serious?
  21. I predict a riot.
  22. Michael Stipe is a visionary.
  23. A silly way to use the C-word whilst not using the C-word.

See, I would have made it a nice even 24 - 2 for every month of the year - but I'm not quite convinced I have finished writing Top 24 material just yet for the year. So I'm leaving a space open for one more doozie! The rest all get "Participant" rosettes.

NGDG: Pet hate # 4 (I'm not a hateful person so it barely runs to double digits): chilling on Facebook at night and folk take your being online as an invitation to call or message you.

Spread The Love. Not The Cheeks. Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment